Toons and Games
- I Like Vegetables
- Save Energy and Don't Read
- Too Good to Share
- I Got No Money Redux
- Thank you Edd.
- Pay Attention to Avoid Detention!
- This is the Best Burrito Ever
- Your iPhone is Broken!
- Block, Backfire, Power-Up, Attack (game)
- Munch Time (mini-game)
- Target Shooting XTRA (mini-game)
- I Got No Money
- Icy Cave of Frustration (game)
- Carol of the Trolls
- Meher Montana
- Webcam Dressup (mini-game)
- On The Run From A Mugger (game)
- Kill Yourself!
- Happy Happy Birthday
- Crime and Punishment: The Victorian Way
- TSAOJNE theme song
- Race Around The World
- Target Shooting (mini-game)
- Happy Birthday Ismail
- Stickman Chaos: Birthday Chaos
- Welcome to Metropolis
- Happy Fathers Day
- Stickmen Chaos: The Not-So Great Escape
About CartoonWar Studios
Hi, I'm Yusuf and I'm 14 and I live in England. CartoonWar started out as a comic made at school with my friends which was mostly just violence. So, due to the violent nature of the comics, we were stopped from making them. Then, 2 years after the comic, on February 16th 2009 I re-created Cartoonwar Studios as an "animation studio". The first animated series made by CW Studios (a.k.a. me) was Stickmen Chaos, which, due to low popularity and plain laziness I stopped making it 1 season and 1 episode into the series and posted the unfinished episode I was working on on Newgrounds. Now I usually make stand-alone shorts, most of which are music videos. I started off stopframe using Serif drawplus 6. I then started using Serif drawplus X2 for Stickmen Chaos, and I now use Adobe Flash Professional for my animating. I have been using Flash since mid-2009. I want to be an animator when I grow up.
Copyright ©2007-2014 CartoonWar Studios. All Rights Reserved.